- Pathway-specific “signature” and therapeutics for Alzheimer's disease.
- “Proxy antigens” enable isolation of new definitive targets potentially involved in the causation of AD.
- Epitope-Gene ID mapping to find AD’s “missing links” leads to definitive targets of the amyloid and Tau hypothesis.
Conferences & Events
- Anven invited to present at the JPMorgan, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, BioHealth Innovation and BHCR Investment's Inaugural BioHealth Capital Region Investment Conference on October 9-10, 2018.
Pathway-specific “signature” and therapeutics:
Anven expanded its first generation “proxy antigen” micro-assay services to other CNS disorders. August 15, 2018.
- Anven invited to participate at 19TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ALZHEIMER’S DRUG DISCOVERY on September 16-18, 2018.
Pathway-specific “signature” and theraeutics for Alzheimer's:
Anven launched first generation “proxy antigen” micro-assay services to systematically isolate the pathogenic “signature” for Alzheimer’s disease. June 6, 2018.
- A recent application of our “proxy antigens” helped identify the first ever link between pathogenic epitopes and a specific gene that potentially leads to Alzheimer’s. The results of this project are being submitted for publication. March 20, 2018
- Anven Biosciences to present at the 10th clinical trials on Alzheimer’s disease (CTAD), Boston, November 4, 2017.
Reddy Moola, Ph.D. will present the application of Anven’s “Proxy antigen” technology in designing successful clinical trials.
Title: “Proxy Antigens”: A new, definitive tool to guide successful clinical trials
- Reddy Moola, Ph.D., invited to speak at the 2017 EmeryStation Campus Luncheon Speaker Series, October 5, 2017, Emeryville, CA.
- Anven’s “Proxy Antigen” abstract has been selected for late breaking oral presentation at the the 10th edition of Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CtaD2017) to be held in Boston, MA - USA November 1-4, 2017
- Anven invited to present at the 10th peptoid summit at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. August 10-11, 2017, San Francisco.
Dr. Reddy Moola will present the company's breakthrough "proxy antigen" technology and its application in faster and more efficiant drug development.
http://www.peptoids.org/The_Peptoid_Summit/10th_Peptoid_Summit_Info.htmlAnven Invited to participate at ADDF's 11th annual drug discovery for neurodegeneration conference. February 12-14, 2017, San Diego.
- Anven Initiated collaboration with a major research institution to first ever Epitope-Gene ID mapping in Alzheimer's disease. January 1, 2017.
- Anven invited to participate at 9th annual clinical trials on Alzheimer's disease (CtaD) conference. December 8-10, 2016, San Diego.
- Anven launches a new information service that quantifies and tracks the state of Alzheimer's disease. October 19, 2016.
Such information could be of significant value to a variety of Alzheimer’s disease projects, especially to *differentiate or predict drug responders versus non-responders* among clinical trial subjects.
- Anven to Present at the 15th Annual BIO Investor Forum in San Francisco on October 19th, 2016.
Presenter : Bill Shelander and Dr. Reddy Moola
Presentation Time: 11:45 AM
Presentation Room: Yorkshire
- Dr. Reddy Moola invited to participate Neuro Advance Boston at Harvard University on October 5th, 2016.
- Anven invited to participate at 17TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ALZHEIMER’S DRUG DISCOVERY on September 12-13, 2016.
- Anven invited to participate in Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) road mapping workshop on June 29th, 2016.
- Dr. Reddy Moola invited as speaker at Aquatic Park Center Speaker Series (2015) co-hosted by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, QB3 East Bay Innovation Center, and University of California at Berkeley.
- Anven presents at 2015 Conference of National Investment Banking Association (NIBA).
- Anven sponsors 9th Peptoid Summit (2015) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.